All essays have a beginning and an ending and each of these sections need to be able to convey a very specific message.
In this article, we are going to be talking about a very important number of features that you need to keep in mind in order to get the best results from the introduction and conclusion of your essay.
Just keep in mind how important both of them are and this is going to allow you to give the essay the required punch from beginning to end.
The first paragraph
- This is an extremely important part of your essay because it needs to be able to grab the reader and catch their attention so that they will feel encouraged to read further.
- This can be much harder to achieve than most people think, but there are certain things you can do to ensure that the proper effect is captured by the introduction.
- Your introduction could be used to ask a question or to bring an element of humor, mystery or even suspense.
- The idea is for the introduction to say as much as possible without using too many words.
- The shorter the introduction, the better your results are going to be when you are looking for results.
- Never forget that this is going to determine the mood of the write for the rest of the essay.
- If you are able to get them to feel encouraged, they will be receptive to the entire essay writing that you provide and this is going to be very useful.
- If they don’t feel encouraged at all, the story will be quite different and they will read it without any enthusiasm.
The last paragraph
- This is not as crucial for the purpose of motivating the reader, but it does play a major and very important role for another reason.
- When the reader gets to the last paragraph, you will have the chance to leave a very long lasting impression in them and this is going to make things easier for you.
- The last paragraph should serve as perfect way to close the essay and remind people of the valuable information that they just learned.
- The best way to close this last paragraph is to leave the reader with a thought for meditation.
- This is going to allow you to finish the essay on a strong note and the reader is going to appreciate that final effort to provide a good read.
Always have someone read your material
We always mention this when we talk about any kind of writing that is related to essay work.
You need to make sure that you can get some feedback from people who are not involved in the writing process because they are going to have a fresh input.
Make sure that they can provide the most honest feedback possible because this is going to help you fix anything you might need to change.
Proofread it before you send it out
This is another piece of advice that we always give to people when they are writing any kind of essay.
Make sure that you can proofread and double-check the essay before sending it in.
Don’t forget that grammar and punctuation play a major role in your essay score.
- The introduction and conclusion of your essay are essential for the creation of a proper paper.
- If you don’t have either one, you will not be efficient enough.
- Just make sure that these parts of the essay are properly written when you are done with the essay assignment that you are going to deliver.